Quality Assurance Specialist IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 814832BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 20, 2021
- Develop, execute and provide summaries of projects, milestones and meeting notes
- Manage vendor scorecard process including consolidate and distribute strategic vendor partners’ scorecards, develop and validate processes to gather performance metrics, continuously improve reporting techniques, create standard methodologies and vocabulary for efficient data consolidation.
- Coordinate communication, reporting, remediation and scheduling for the Partner Assessment Program, a technical operations audit for strategic vendors providing media services to Disney.
- Conduct vendor technical onboarding coordination for new vendors, guide vendors to successful production, develop and execute readiness tests, field questions, troubleshoot issues, propose improvements and coordinate technical documentation between fulfillment partners, Disney and third-party vendors.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors for media content Quality Control review, including issues reporting, remediation tracking, communication, trending and reporting.
- Support technical process improvements and issue resolution through the use of data analytics reporting and task assignment tracking.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the team and related business units
- Provide professional reports and presentations to management and business partners as requested
- Any other duties needed to help achieve Business Objectives
- Minimum of 3 years of prior and related experience
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated understanding of video, audio, timed text formats and workflows.
- Digital media distribution, asset management, or post-production experience preferred, but other quality management experience in manufacturing or service industries may apply.
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and ISO 9001 principles.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant subject or the equivalent in a working environment
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.