Reporting and Sustainment Analyst (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 859906BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
- Manage security for HR data reports and dashboards supporting users around the globe. Use critical thinking to determine the appropriate access for individuals and groups based on knowledge of the functions and roles within the business.
- Identify and develop solutions that will streamline auditing of access and reports.
- Document and communicate enhanced processes and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure systems remain in compliance with standards of The Company through regular reporting and user audits while also ensuring tools are kept optimized and efficient.
- Become an expert in multiple analytics tools, serving as the owner for testing software updates and communicating across business and technical teams to ensure no end-user disruption.
- Maintain data product inventories and schedules to ensure the business is supported in ways that minimize reconciliation and maintenance.
- Build reports and analysis to meet client demand in various systems including Cognos and Workday
- Work collaboratively with other team members and people throughout the organization to understand opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborate across boundaries to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- You have technical knowledge and experience in HR systems and reporting solutions such as SAP, Workday, Cognos, Snowflake and Tableau.
- You have a strong attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to think abstractly, suggesting possible solutions to complex problems
- You ask relevant questions to build your own knowledge and understanding
- You are able to maintain consultative relationships that support effective problem solving and solutions
- You are proactive and self-motivated; requiring a moderate level of guidance and direction to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and challenging the status-quo, always looking for ways to advance processes to be more efficient.
- You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.