Research Analyst, Survey SupportApply NowApply Later Job ID 829896BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 21, 2021
Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues to solve hard and interesting problems? Imagine yourself on a team where your natural curiosity for discovering data and system solutions will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions within Human Resources (HR) and across The Walt Disney Company. In this role, you are responsible for supporting The Walt Disney Company’s ongoing listening strategies and processes to capture the voice of our workforce, leaders, candidates and alumni, as well as, assisting with basic external research. This includes programming and maintaining surveys in survey systems, conducting simple data analyses, creating basic data visualizations, assisting clients with using the systems, maintaining security access to the survey systems, maintaining an external research library, and assisting with qualitative research through tasks such as note taking and comment review.
This role can reside in Anaheim, Burbank or Orlando.
- Program, test and sustain surveys in survey systems such as Qualtrics and Microsoft Forms
- Leverage basic SQL, HTML, and R programming to bring data and employee surveys to life
- Provide technical support to clients leveraging self-service tools
- Maintain the question and survey libraries and reference tables
- Manage survey system security permissions
- Assist with ad hoc business research
- Facilitate the survey translation process
- Create and maintain sustainment documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues to ensure data integrity and governance
- Provide general survey support: including deployment, simple analyses and dashboards
- Provide support for qualitative research including note-taking and comment mining
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of our products and data
- Proactively identify ways to create efficiencies and better processes
- Explore and learn newly released survey system features and functionality
- You have technical knowledge and experience in HR systems and data, such as SAP, Workday, and SuccessFactors
- You have a passion for attention to detail and quality
- You are a critical thinker who loves problem solving
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word)
- You have experience with and/or interest in survey programming, administration and reporting
- You have the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are able to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- You enjoy the thrill of managing multiple tasks, projects, and partners
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.