Research Analyst (Walt Disney Television)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 758041BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Mar. 12, 2020
- Develop insights into the performance of content across all platforms (including linear, multiplatform and SVOD).
- Analyze ABC’s primetime performance on a daily basis and collaborate with other research groups in order to report a full picture view of show, network, studio and landscape performance.
- Distribute core rating reports after thorough quality check process.
Basic Qualifications:The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/attributes:
- A passion for all forms of television
- Knowledge and understanding of content and familiarity with media and television businesses, including digital platforms
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate complex ideas, stories, and data sets graphically and accessibly to a variety of business partners and stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible, adapting to changing priorities and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- A strong team player, able to collaborate easily across teams
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for solving problems and answering challenging questions, while maintaining superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Starter, pro-active in approach, detail orientated; looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Respectful, friendly and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude
- An advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. Nielsen software and tableau experience a plus.
- Prior experience in linear or multiplatform research is preferred, along with related TV and/or digital fields
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.