Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Research Internship - Disney Channel Research - Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522257BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/22/2018
At Disney/ABC Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life…
- You will assist the Disney Channels Worldwide Research team in many aspects of data collection, data input and entry, and some analysis. You will learn introductory skills in collecting national and local Nielsen ratings data, using Nielsen and third-party software.
- You will support the research team with reporting surrounding its summer content programming strategy.
- You will assist in tracking our progress towards our summer goals and providing actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- You will assist in day to day responsibilities of pulling and reviewing data across TV cable and digital platforms.
- You will be working closely with other Research Analysts and supporting research executives across networks as needed.
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring to the role…
- Understanding of TV/Media landscape
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize large data sets to find the story behind the numbers
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in media, business, math, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
- All candidates must be available from May/June to August/September
- All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Knowledge of Nielsen (NPOWER, myEVNTS)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and ComScore (Rentrak)
- Experience with Tableau and Amplitude is a plus
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. DisneyData
Additional InformationThis position is with: American Broadcast Companies, Inc
Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability