Sales & Digital - Key Accounts Coordinator, Disney Music GroupApply NowApply Later Job ID 10061257 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Sep. 12, 2023
The Disney Music Group (DMG) is the music hub for TWDC, encompassing all aspects of music commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.
The Coordinator, Sales and Digital – Key Accounts is responsible for providing administrative support on key DSP partner relationships. They will report to the Director, Sales & Digital – Key Accounts, but support several key team members that handle partners including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Pandora.
- Coordinate relationships with several Digital Service Providers (DSPs), including:
- communications of new releases and priority efforts
- profile and account maintenance on various platforms
- editorial opportunity submissions
- source, provide, share approved assets with partners as needed
- Compile weekly snapshot of visibility for our releases across DSPs/partners
- Coordinate data for pitch documentation to key DSPs. This includes gathering plans and assets from marketing teams to collate for submission forms and maintaining a long lead release schedule
- Liaise with the marketing team with regard to marketing plans, shared
- Collect all information into a summarized label update for each key account on a weekly basis.
- Work with UMG (our distributor) to gather info for DMG teams
- Work with CRM team to provide key links and visuals for inclusion in newsletters from Disney
- Work with vendor on getting key updates made to pertinent Wikipedia pages
- Maintain DMG Bandsintown account pages
- 2+ year experience working in the entertainment industry, preferably music.
- Extremely detail oriented, with strong follow up skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Proven success building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strength in multitasking is a must, with ability to work manage a high-pressure environment.
- Passion for music and openness to a quickly changing landscape
- Insatiable curiosity regarding the music and entertainment industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Teams, Slack, and Office Suite.
- Position is hybrid, with minimum 4 full days a week (Mon-Thurs) in our Burbank office.
The hiring range for this position in California is $56,000 - $64,130 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc, which is part of a business we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.