Already applied?View Dashboard
Sales & Digital-Key Accounts CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 646674BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios,Disney Music Group Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
Job Summary:Disney Music Group is home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing, Buena Vista Records, and Disney Concerts. The labels’ genre-spanning rosters include (Grammy-nominated) Demi Lovato, Queen (in the U.S.), Sofia Carson, ZZ Ward, In Real Life, Ocean Park Standoff, Breaking Benjamin, Bea Miller, Sabrina Carpenter, Joywave, Olivia Holt, morgxn, Tini Stoessel, Dreamers, New Hope Club, BOBI, DCappella, American Idol winner Maddie Poppe, JD McCrary, and more. DMG also releases family music and film and television soundtracks such as the chart-topping “Guardians of the Galaxy” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Descendants,” Oscar-winning “Coco” and “Moana” soundtracks, and the Oscar- and Grammy-winning “Frozen” soundtrack. DMG has a rich catalog with a lasting legacy that has impacted pop culture globally, including music from films like “Snow White,” “Pinocchio,” “Aladdin,” “Star Wars,” and “The Lion King,” artists like Annette Funicello, and beloved classics like “It’s A Small World.” Disney Concerts licenses and produces hundreds of shows around the world, including Star Wars in Concert, Disney On Classic, Beauty And The Beast, Soy Luna and many more.
The Coordinator, Sales and Digital – Key Accounts is responsible for administrative support at our key partner accounts across all of Disney Music Group’s releases including the Hollywood Records label and Soundtracks/Products attached to our Studio Films, company TV properties and legendary Disney Music Catalog and Walt Disney Records brand. The Coordinator will also be responsible for several smaller account partnerships. This role reports directly to the Director, Sales and Digital – Key Accounts
- Coordinate relationships with several digital DSPs, including:
- communications of new releases and priority efforts
- profile and account maintenance on various platforms
- editorial opportunity submissions
- Timely set up and maintenance of artist and label pages on key partner sites including: Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, Pandora, and others.
- Design and coordinate pitch documents for the S+D team to communicate to key partners. This will require the timely collection and compilation of assets, marketing plans and music.
- Prepare weekly submission documents for new releases.
- Liaise with the marketing team with regard to marketing plans, shared planning documents.
- Bring creative ideas to the table for furthering the development of Disney Music Groups new music and catalog.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the entertainment industry, preferably music.
- Proven success building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
- Extremely detail oriented, with strong follow up skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Strength in multitasking is a must, with ability to work manage a high-pressure environment.
- Passion for music and openness to a quickly changing landscape.
- Insatiable curiosity regarding the music and entertainment industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
- Strong Apple Keynote and Powerpoint skills.
- Photoshop experience a major plus.
- Bachelors Degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.