Sales PlannerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738489BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
You’d use your negotiation skills with clients to support sales and ensure that the client’s needs are consistently met. Working with the latest technologies and elite talent, you’d help build meaningful client relationships. Are you searching for an opportunity to collaborate with creative people and see your ideas come to life? Join us on the Disney Advertising Sales Planning Team.
- Work with sales managers, account executives and asset management directors to create and maintain sales proposals strategically packaging all networks
- Perform stewardship of major buys including analyzing advertiser delivery and managing preparation of make-goods
- Serve as a liaison to programming coordinating schedule and program changes and updating planning management
- Drive communication between asset management, sales teams and commercial operations relative to advertiser deal points
- Assist in the coordination of trafficking of commercials between the agency planners and the commercial operations department
- Communicate with agencies in order to properly deliver proposals, revisions, answer questions, and fulfill any and all day to day requests.
- Assist the marketing teams in executing creative elements in proposals, as well as help in communicating with producers and programming
- Confirm accuracy of all internal reporting for your accounts by staying on top of all ordered/held/working business, liability, flight and programming changes
- Provide marketplace intelligence by proactively reading the trades, building external and internal relationships and by meeting with your sales teams on a regular basis
- Minimum 2 years prior agency, network or media experience
- Computer skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.