Screening PlannerApply NowApply Later Job ID 863937BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 23, 2021
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.Studio Operations is comprised of multiple disciplines related to the postproduction of our films. This includes localizing formats for global theatrical release, ensuring consistency and continuity in the voice and representation of our characters in media formats worldwide, ensuring secure delivery of films to exhibitors, retailers, and homes worldwide, converting of classic film content into digital formats, and managing of all Walt Disney Studios production and postproduction facilities (including sound stages and the Digital Studio).
This job requires knowledge of the Digital Film process with an emphasis on end to end post production processes, as well as a general understanding of system product management. This role will focus on assessment of screening event requirements for system updates, fulfillment monitoring, user and system support. Will be required to create and analyze title metrics. Support Screening Management by monitoring and tracking all screening events for fulfillment requirements.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities:Screening Request Coordination
- Confirm title guidelines, approvals and piracy requirements for any system updates of date changes, theater changes, attendee type, format change, etc.
- Tech Support coordination and memos - Crew and Venue Schedules
- Must understand upstream and downstream Title and Studio impacts, critical thinking, piracy risk assessment for all events prior to system updates
- System support includes; drafting and submission of service tickets, tracking defects for resolution, working with Screening management and IT to create service tickets for issues and enhancements
- Good communication Skills, ability to interact with all levels of user base
- USER Support includes; registration, creation of user credentials, training, trouble shooting
- Content Planning – Proactively reviewing systems for issues such as system errors, vendor delays, version availabilities before they affect fulfillment
- Daily report generation and review with Screening Management and OPS title planers for content approval and confirmation - Reporting via EXCEL
- Security confirmation, Piracy risk assessment, confirm KEY times in GSS to reduce risk prior to fulfillment
- Confirmation of content at venue, ingest, for event problem solving
- Must have expert understanding of Excel
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of several reports around content tracking.
- Screening Title Metrics includes collection and analysis of title data for Screening Management to review for tracking and process improvement opportunities
- Post Mortem tracking for fulfillment issues
- Create and Maintain System User guides
- 3-5 years of experience Post Production
- Working knowledge of Post Production and Screening Process
- Strong Communication
- Critical thinking
- Expert Excel knowledge
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.