Secretary (Executive Administrative Assistant)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 906633BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Act as first point of contact for the office of the VP
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, screening and routing phone calls, processing expense reports in Concur, ensure timely and effective communication
- Managing calendars, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, scheduling and hosting virtual meetings
- Perform the role of a proactive partner and collaborator to the VP
- Provide additional office support such as photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry, word processing, ordering supplies.
- Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, and remote support of executives who are out of the office.
- Create presentations using PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other software.
- Pull reports and maintain databases.
- Support preparation of monthly and quarterly reports entailing heavy word processing and strong organizational skills.
- Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations.
- Participate in administrative team, providing backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties.
- Communication & Correspondence - Interface with various internal Disney departments, executives and business units.
- Assist with correspondence.
- Preparing responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Adept in communicating (written and verbal) with Executive and Senior Executives.
- Post, update and maintain documents to SharePoint, Teams, and other collaboration sites.
- Assist, track, and manage special projects as needed.
- Utilize collaboration tools, such as Teams, Slack, and Zoom to their fullest abilities
- Manage room access to team managed secured rooms using Lenel OnGuard
- Town Hall and Event coordination for Shared services as well as assisting with Studio Technology events
- Assist in moderation of online events
- Working with both on-site and third party caterers for lunch meetings
- Ability to immerse yourself in the team to be a true partner in projects, initiatives, and team morale
- Detailed note taking during various team meetings
- Utilization of corporate credit cards for purchases
- Work with Disney and Marvel security teams as required for access control requests and visitor approval
- Build and maintain good relationships with partners and trusted vendors
- Work with design team to create or modify team specific icons, logos, documents, presentations, etc
- Assist with team facilities requests
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience supporting senior level executives in a corporate environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, Power Automate, Power BI
- Proficient in SmartSheets
- Proficient in internet-based research.
- Proficient in SAP transaction support or with sufficient system experience to learn quickly.
- Proficient in Lenel OnGuard
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, business associates, and employees.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and use discretion.
- A self-starter with ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem solve.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities.
- Ability to manage time wisely and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professionalism in an environment where change is constant.
- Detail oriented.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic.
- Good customer service skills and excellent telephone manner and friendly demeanor.
- General knowledge and/or experience in the Technology industry
- Prior experience in Disney
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups
- SAP Casual Buyer and T&E Proxy experience
- May require overtime and flexible work hours when and as business needs dictate
- Ability to develop and work in a team atmosphere
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.