Executive Assistant, Creative Advertising PrintApply NowApply Later Job ID 878346BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide administrative support for two VPs and Director.
- Supports team projects and team members as needed.
- Heavy meeting/presentation coordination and management (set-up, coordination, invites, adjustments, agendas, materials, etc.)
- Field all daily phone calls for VP and Director.
- Manage all aspects of invoices. Receive, code, track, obtain approval for all invoices making sure they are submitted to be paid on time.
- Insert and manage all commitments in Scrooge for budgeting purposes
- Using Concur/SAP, process and manage expense reports for VP and Director to ensure proper and timely reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Manage all invoice inquiries, problems, questions, etc. from agencies/vendors.
- Management of team P-card
- Arrange and organize business trips/travel for team.
- Track, file and inventory all original art, reference materials, imagery, etc. used in the creation of campaigns.
- Manage the archival, storage, and/or confidential destruction of all assets and campaign materials post-open.
- Organize digital assets: initiate downloads, proper filing on server, file distribution to various internal teams, external agencies/vendors as required, create packages for distribution, etc. and maintain server’s organization for the team.
- Manage the uploading of all final, approved campaign assets to Wonderland and Riley
- Regularly correspond and interface with internal executive teams across the company as well as filmmakers and production teams.
- Effectively communicate with creative, finishing and production vendors outside the company.
- Assist team members with compiling materials for various presentations to filmmakers, executives (getting prints printed, trimming, and pinning comps, etc).
- Assists team members will miscellaneous production and creative needs (ex. trafficking/printing of mechanicals, relaying of notes back to production/creative agencies, etc.)
- Update and manage departmental creative project status sheet
- In conjunction with other departmental assistants, monitor and order all office supplies, printer supplies, art supplies, copier supplies, refreshments, presentation materials, etc. for department
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage/create master departmental and vendor/agency master contact lists
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage all equipment leases, renewals, repairs, etc.
- Manage/Organize departmental storage, library/presentation, printer, cutting and meeting rooms
- Launch and manage security clearances/maintenance for all new/existing agencies
- Launch Creative Services Agreements with Legal team and establish server passwords for all new agencies
- Manage the organization/filing of Agency legal agreements
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage departmental server vendor passwords and document and their corresponding renewals, updates, etc.
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage and keep up to date all departmental light boxes and display framed artwork - any misc. facilities requests
- Be the lead in managing the submission of all award competition materials for team (i.e. Clio Key Art Awards) - this includes coordinating with agencies, submitting of materials, ensuring that all entry forms are completed accurately and submitted on time, securing all entry fees, etc.
- Manage all vendor studio access (vendor IDs)
- Aid in any additional departmental/team projects as needed.
- Experience administrative support experience to senior executives within the Entertainment industry.
- Candidate should have a strong passion for creative advertising, film, marketing.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations, and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to communicate effectively, confidently, positively with filmmaker, production and executive teams. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Exemplary organizational and multi-tasking sklls.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced production environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and print to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
- Excellent computer skills required (PC & MAC) – Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (would be great but not necessary), Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Concur, SAP
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, change course of action quickly, be flexible.
- Proactive. Conducts constant follow up and monitoring to make sure all projects moving forward in a timely and positive manner.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to multitask with urgency.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other assistants and staff at all levels.
- Team player and easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Bachelor’s degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.