Secretary IVApply NowApply Later Job ID 10033530 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Nov. 21, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
At The Walt Disney Studios, you’ll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
We tell stories. We tell amazing stories. We blow minds. We don’t just want to dominate the silver screen, we want to dominate the conversation. The Walt Disney Studio owns brands like Marvel, LucasFilm, Pixar, Disney Animation, Disney Nature and Hollywood Records. We’d like you to join the Disney Studios Technology team and make the magic happen through a different kind of story.
Our story starts with a team, innovation and ambition. We’re starting by disrupting the status quo, by approaching problems using cutting-edge technologies, a lean culture, and a thirst for knowledge. We can do it all. This is only the beginning of our story, join us for the rest.
You will need to have a strong technical ability, great communication skills, be proactive, resourceful and flexible, have a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, an ability to build strong relationships across the organization, a high level of creativity, detail orientation, great analytical reasoning skills, solution orientation and, of course, a passion for movies.
- Provide high caliber general administrative support to the CTO, Studio Technology
- Fully participate in managing the workflow of the CTO’s office in a timely and effective manner (ownership of projects, basic research for ad hoc projects, reports, staff communication, etc.)
- Work closely with the CTO to successfully and tactfully manage the CTO’s calendar and time
- Utilizing relevant technologies, develop and maintain a highly effective and efficient follow up system
- Set priorities, meet deadlines, operate independently and follow up on assignments with minimal supervision/direction
- Lead/participate in the coordination of large-scale meetings and department Town Halls (logistics, preparation, invitations and materials etc)
- Maintain standards of high integrity, discretion and strict confidentiality given the high levels of access to company information
- Create a positive environment for all who interact with the office of the CTO, Studio Technology
- Collaborate proactively and effectively with the department administrative team
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience supporting an executive office as a highly collaborative and well-integrated partner
- Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency, flexibility and the ability to handle uncertainties associated with a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to anticipate needs, by building solutions aligned with the executive and the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work within a matrix organization; and a willingness to work and integrate with multiple partners while maintaining tact and diplomacy
- Ability to make decisions when there is a lack of information; proven ability to change course of action quickly
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous priorities and work with a high degree of organization, attention to detail, and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to initiative and be proactive in managing work - utilizing technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees
- Proven proficiency in MacOSX and/or MS Windows and MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proven knowledge of The Walt Disney Company policies and procedures
- Extensive expense report and travel experience
- SAP and Workday User experience
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.