Senior Analyst, Brand Management (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 727303BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 27, 2019
Responsibilities:• Provide support for department research, specifically that of a global brand tracking study through the execution and analysis of data, development of strategic input and management of identified cross-market deliverables or inputs and management of brand equity study administrative needs
• Support ad hoc projects (such as brand strength trajectory in a given market)
• Lead aspects of analyses or story points within project work streams
• Support enterprise-wide analysis (including advanced statistics analytics, and key performance indicator modeling) that identify opportunities/issues to make actionable recommendations
• Support the Brand Management team in the development, analysis, execution and presentation of the brand equity studies, including responsibility for specific ad hoc business unit follow-up and requests
• Support delivery of Brand Growth Plans for specific international markets and track performance
• Support the development of strategic recommendations based on a hypothesis driven project by developing a strategic framework to explain a factor analysis
• Support ad hoc analysis around core business questions such as: What products drive the Disney brand? Who are TWDC fans? What does the preschool entertainment market look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in a strategy, statistics, finance, or marketing research (with an emphasis on quant) Industry-relevant experience, as defined by one or more of the following:
- Strategic or Management Consulting at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Strategy and Business Development within a media or consumer packaged goods company
- Brand management or marketing at a major consumer packaged goods company
- Franchise management
- Finance (Investment banking, CFPA, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to draw business insights from data and interpret real world application
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research or strong quantitative reasoning experience
- Effective project management skills and ability to execute quality work with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a day to day basis, while managing up for project prioritization and agreed deliverable timelines
- Ability to support several workstreams simultaneously
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience in database analysis (SPSS, Excel) and PowerPoint/Keynote Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Maturity and enthusiasm
Required EducationBA/BS from a top tier university/college and a GPA >3.0
Additional Information:This is a 12 month Project Hire role
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.