Senior Analyst, Business Strategy & DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 771304BR Location Burbank, California, United States Date posted Apr. 04, 2021
- Help support sales teams in negotiations with key distribution partners, including: local broadcast stations, cable, and digital platforms; representative work includes pricing analysis, drafting term sheets/long forms, company research/diligence, and economic analysis of deal value
- Help form key assumptions and revenue targets for Disney Platform Distribution’s long range planning process with a focus on ABC; partner with division finance teams to provide revenue and subscriber guidance for quarterly forecasts
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers and competitive marketplace factors to develop broadcast/linear distribution strategies to support company priorities
- Based on company projects and executive priorities, lead the development and creation of presentation materials intended for Disney senior executives review
- Establish relationships and work cross functionally with personnel within Disney Platform Distribution, Networks, Disney General Entertainment, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Research and other internal stakeholders
- Develop an in-depth understanding of content distribution and competitive factors for ABC, Disney, ESPN, and direct-to-consumer
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in an analytical, financial, consulting or business development role
- Knowledge of media distribution landscape, competitors and current competitive trends in the media industry with a focus on the broadcast segment
- Proven financial/business analytical skills, including Excel modeling experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including PowerPoint presentation experience
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Experience in media, technology, consulting or corporate strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401k plans
- Tuition assistance
- Community involvement
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc..
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.