Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Analyst - GrowthApply Now Apply Later Job ID 543824BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Apr. 06, 2018
Job Summary:The Senior Analyst, Growth will be a highly valued member of the DATG Digital Media team working on critical strategic and operational initiatives. The Growth team works closely with the EVP, Product and Technology, and key stakeholders across the division and The Walt Disney Company.
Responsibilities:The Growth team is looking for someone who is analytical, strategic, and a proactive self-starter.
- Work in close partnership with analytics, consumer research, and finance to synthesize data, develop insights and form well-supported strategies for growth
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, multi-dimensional user behavior data sets
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Project Management, & Business Development) to rapidly execute and iterate
- Identify key metrics and help design executive dashboards for data-informed decision making
- Evaluate and assess the financial impact to new business ideas (e.g., ROI analysis, pro-formas) with input from relevant stakeholders
- Help shape 1-year and 5-year operating plans, including building financial models and creating synthesized presentations for executive management
- Translate complex concepts into business implications via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Develop a deep understanding of our five businesses, understand what matters most and prioritize
- Monitor industry trends and interpret the potential implications for the business
- Work effectively with other executives and team members throughout DATG, as well as other groups within The Walt Disney Company
- 2+ years of experience in startups, investment banking, corporate strategy, or management consulting (required)
- Demonstrated prowess in analytics, financial modeling, and building compelling presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with business partners
- Must be comfortable working both independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- BA/BS degree
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.