Senior Analyst, Rights Out, US (Project)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 764526BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Media Networks Date posted Aug. 18, 2020
This is an 18 month Project Staff position with benefits.
- Run avails for U.S. accounts (all media), and enter all such deals into relevant system and clear conflicts
- Administer and manage all such deals post-entry, e.g., draft and send notices (start dates, new seasons, etc.), license fee calculations, invoices
- Audit deal terms for licensed product that have been entered into system and confirm accuracy
- Access avails and sales history reports on an ad hoc basis for deal analysis team, senior management, audits, finance
- Track options, MFNs, deal expirations (in Rightsline and/or Kiwi)
- Liaise with servicing team on local language availability and other servicing issues for U.S. (all media)
- Assist legal with guild and participation audits
- Compile high volumes of material data sets in Excel, and map, migrate and validate data sets in Rightsline
- 2+ years of experience in rights management, contract administration or financial analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience with data manipulation and formulas (date functions, v-lookup, pivot tables) required
- Experience managing U.S. accounts
- Experience at a Major Studio, including administration of high-value deals in various media.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Rightsline platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.