Senior Analyst Risk ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 768867BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
- Liaise between the production business units and the insurance broker to obtain cast coverage on all film and television projects;
- Review requests from internal and external partners, determine our contractual obligations and provide evidence of the company's insurance coverage as required and track outgoing certificates of insurance;
- Independently review, analyze, and provide feedback on complex location, equipment, charter, and other contracts for proper insurance and indemnification language to minimize risks to the company;
- Manage low severity property damage claims through closure;
- Gather information and collaborate with internal resources (management, safety, legal, etc.) to determine the appropriate actions or recommendations for high risk requests;
- Effectively communicate coverage status or issues to studio executives and production offices.
- Actively input production and policy information into the Risk Management Information System and document management system; and
- Generate ongoing coverage and claims reports for diverse stakeholders around the company.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficient in Office 365 suite
- Quick learner with ability to master Risk Management Information System (RMIS) and document management systems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Effective communication skills with proven ability to translate complex insurance concepts into familiar terms for non-insurance personnel
- Ability to react quickly and positively under pressure
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels within the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling confidential information
- Preferred experience in utilizing Riskonnect/Clearsight and Experience handling insurance for productions.
Required EducationHigh School
Preferred EducationBachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Finance, or related field
ARM, CPCU or similar designation
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.