Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Analyst, Supplier Financial MgmtApply Now Apply Later Job ID 645722BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
Job Summary:IT Supplier Financial Management is responsible for company-wide financial controls for all major IT Outsourcing Suppliers that support IT application and infrastructure services across the Disney enterprise. The group is also charged with developing presentations to inform It’s operational partners and corporate senior management regarding the Suppliers financial performance, spending trends and services scope.
- Audit invoices to ensure rates, volumes, and amounts payable are in compliance with complex contract terms
- Lead efforts with Service Delivery Teams and Suppliers to address and resolve invoice errors / disputes
- Manage effort to ensure Suppliers’ invoice details are aligned to BU/Segment and chargeback/allocation, and accounting requirements
- Perform/facilitate sales/property tax analysis and application
- Manage processes to provide required invoice support and details
- Manage PO creation / approval process to support invoice processing
- Develop invoicing and financial management requirements for contract negotiations and amendments
- Provide data / analytical support to Strategic Sourcing for price negotiations
- Lead efforts with Service Delivery Teams and Suppliers to develop and document processes and procedures to operationalize financial / invoicing aspects of contracts
- Perform volume and spend analysis to monitor thresholds and criteria which trigger various contract terms
- Perform SME role in explaining / communicating financial / invoicing aspects of contracts to Service Delivery teams and stakeholders
- Spend and Ad hoc analysis
- Financial close / accrual support
- Chargeback / allocation support
- AOP / 5YP support
- Asset capitalization support
- SME to aid in determining contract accounting treatment
- 2-5 years of prior work experience
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional "client service orientation"
- Must be an excellent team player who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator in both oral and written settings
- Flexible, "special-projects" orientation coupled with solid multi-tasking abilities
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Results-oriented, decisive
- Information technology exposure or familiarity
- Bachelor’s required; preferred in Accounting./Finance/Economics. IT experience would be a plus
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.