Senior Analyst, West Coast Ops Security TechApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730161BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 24, 2019
Global Security is looking for a Senior Analyst to expand and support physical security systems across the Western U.S. region. The Senior Analyst will serve as the thought leader and central point of contact on enterprise-wide initiatives related to their assigned Global Security region, including capital projects, software/hardware currency, vulnerability management, and technology related service requests.
Responsibilities:The Senior Analyst will be the initial point of contact that will support all technology related initiatives for the business unit. Responsibilities will include:
• Utilize service management system to track and report service updates with stakeholders and support staff
• Coordinate service with vendors and enforce service level agreements when applicable
• Perform root cause analysis and basic troubleshooting to remediate system and device failures
• Gather operational requirements for security initiatives and extract technical requirements to determine technology scope of work
• Maintain records and frequently update project management system with all relevant information for all assigned projects
• In collaboration with the business unit, propose project ideations for future consideration
• Collaborate with Project Managers and Security Architects to plan and execute new builds on time and within budget
• Through support staff, ensure ongoing consistent quality of service from contractors
• Assist with scheduling, budget forecasting and expense audits as it pertains to security technology
• Perform routine functions on systems such as; managing users and configuring devices
• Other duties as may be assigned by Global Security Technology leadership
- 2-4 years of experience at an analyst level with responsibility for security systems
- Substantive technical experience with enterprise-grade global security systems such as incident management, computer aided dispatch, access control, intrusion detection, video management, radio over IP, mass notification systems, etc.
- Familiarity with ticketing and project management systems
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Experience with editing/mark-up programs such as Bluebeam Revu
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure lifecycle management
- 5-7 years of experience in a security function through corporate, academic, military, and/or law enforcement environments
- 2 years of experience managing security system projects
- Specific experience with Genetec Security Center and Lenel Onguard
- Proficiency working in Asana, Service-Now and Confluence
- Experience working with computer-aided design programs
- Project Management Professional certification
- Certified in security systems such as Lenel OnGuard, Genetec Security Center, PPM 2000, Avtec Scout
Required EducationHigh School Diploma
Preferred Education2-4-year degree in any discipline
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.