Senior Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 963335BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Provide day to day client group support of compensation needs coordinating closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders
- Actively participate in the successfully implementation and management of regular compensation activities including annual compensation planning cycle, promotion review periods, salary survey participation, etc.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and assigned clients in the creation of consistent job families
- Evaluate, level and determine appropriate market value for new and existing jobs
- Responsible for compensation offers for all actions for respective client group – consulting with TA, HRBP and business leaders
- May draft executive level compensation offers for review and approval by Compensation team leader
- Conducts market benchmark assessments, ensuring that jobs for assigned client group(s) are aligned and accurately market-priced within the CompAnalyst system
- Primary Compensation contact to respective clients in the annual planning process
- Conducts complex compensation analyses and provides recommendations to the client in partnership with Compensation team leader
- Drafts and delivers analyses outlining compensation strategies or changes for client groups
- Can identify the need and create new tools/reports to benefit the Compensation team as a whole
- Administers incentive plans
- May partner with more senior Compensation Consultant/ leader to create and submit senior executive packages to Executive Compensation
- Strong understanding of compensation practices and trends, with emphasis on technology roles
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the day to day compensation needs of a large, varied client group
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP, Workday, Cognos and Access experience a plus
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
- CCP certification a plus
- Experience supporting technology organization preferred
- Bachelor’s degree - Human Resources, Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.