Senior Compensation Consultant (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 788251BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 12, 2021
This position reports into the VP, Enterprise Compensation and will receive day-to-day guidance and oversight from both Compensation management and the leadership of the cross-functional project team.
- Collaborate with members of the cross-functional project team and Enterprise Compensation leadership in developing analytical objective(s) along with project deliverables and timelines
- Gather, consolidate, and organize required data
- Develop analytical approach and conduct large-scale and ad hoc compensation analyses; document, organize, and archive iterative analytical results
- Provide senior leadership and key stakeholders with alternative solutions to meet overall project goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the implementation of approved solutions
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing and solving complex business issues; experience in the Compensation field is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of compensation program concepts and practices
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy
- Effective consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines (e.g. finance, legal, operations)
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Business-oriented mindset
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP, Workday, etc. and/or compensation planning systems preferred
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.