Senior Contract Administrator (Disney Branded Television)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 788048BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
- Maintaining the Programming Development Reports for DBT Business and Legal Affairs by entering updates in Salesforce database.
- Maintaining data integrity for all Projects, Deal Requests, Production Deals, License deals, as assigned, in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Coordinate Title Clearance Requests with Creative, Legal Affairs, and Corporate Legal
- Maintain department distribution lists.
- Confirm contacts for pick up letters and other correspondence.
- Maintaining data from schedules for delivery, production, roll outs, and other season tracking
- Manage, track, and report on Minors’ Paperwork, including collecting and follow-up on required documentation, and processing court orders.
- Reviewing on-screen credit drafts and final versions, including publishing.
- Review meeting agendas for deal request information
- Authorize payment requests and confirming receipt of all necessary documents.
- Respond to requests and provide ad hoc reports
- Coordinate file requests for BA and Legal
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Contract Administration team, senior leadership, Hub Leaders and administrative assistants, as well as other members of the Business Affairs and Legal Affairs Department while holding self and team members to a level of excellence.
- Additional duties may include: Data cleanup, administering photo approval requests, maintaining Contract Admin Handbook, tracking of passed notices, past projects, and other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications:Technical Skills:
- Expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe, Teams, Slack, and database systems
- Strong internet research
- Tech savvy with current and new technology applications
- Expert analysis of contracts (review requested data and provide information/analysis to requestor; determine start and end of contracts/windows as needed)
- Paralegal or Contract Administration experience
- Client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Time management/prioritization of deadlines
- Positive attitude/motivational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Salesforce and Scenechronize experience
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of television production/acquisitions and terminology
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Knowledge of screen credits process
- Union guild expertise
- Effective coaching and feedback skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a law firm, network or studio.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney/ABC Cable Services, which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
Disney/ABC Cable Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.