Senior Contract Sourcing Analyst (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 966186BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Senior Contract Sourcing Analyst (PH) will be a part of the Enterprise Sourcing Operations team and be responsible for project work associated with the Source to Pay Transformation Project. This is a global role and although the majority of the work will relate to our North America operations, there will be work to support our APAC and EMEA teams.
Responsibilities:Contract database review:
- Validate meta data fields such as Project Owner and Category on existing contracts.
- Partner with the contract owners to populate the additional fields required for the STP project such as the new category and scope of the contract e.g. Region / Country / Segment.
- Identify contracts not stored in Ariba (Sourcing System) and work with the business units and Sourcing to obtain a copy and enter it into the system.
- Issue contract reports by Region / Category team as requested.
- Maintain adequate tracking of the status of each contract, actions required by each team and issues to be resolved.
- Collate other legal documents related to the contract such as NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and Certificates of Insurance.
- Review current manual logs and propose a standard method to store these in Coupa.
- Complete project related tasks as requested. Examples include:
- Compare existing RFP templates used by different Regions and Categories and look for standardization opportunities.
- Testing of new system functionality
- Data migration
- Documentation of processes
- Backfill day to day activities of other Sourcing team members as required. Examples include entering contracts, reporting etc.
- Ability to interact with and establish relationships with employees at all levels
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to identify/solicit key stakeholder needs and develop solutions to address their needs
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Experience in the sourcing, procurement or accounts payable disciplines or business environment
- Knowledge of Sourcing & Procurement processes and familiar with reading contracts and identifying key information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.