Senior DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10057289 Location Burbank, California, United States / Town of Bristol, Connecticut, United States / New York, New York, United States / Glendale, California, United States / San Francisco, California, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States / Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 08, 2023
Designers at Disney are a creative problem solver who looks to collaborate inclusively throughout your design process and evolve the way Disney operates. We expect a Senior Designer to work on multiple projects, both from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You will be a point of contact to coordinate requirements with stakeholders
• You will define app and web experiences for consumer-facing products
• You will innovate new consumer experiences
• You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
• You will work closely with teammates to produce design solutions using sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
• You will be responsible for presenting design work to partners and stakeholders
• Your design work sets an example for other designers to follow
As an applicant to this role, we ask that your portfolio demonstrates:
• 5+ years of relevant industry experiences
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA or technical degree preferred
• You have experience designing consumer-facing apps/websites, complex user flows
across app and web, or delivered new innovation that disrupt the convention
• You have an expert understanding of user-centered design principles and best
• You are a self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple
• You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
• You are hungry for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
• You have a strong interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design
• You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
• You have the ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design
• You have expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe
The hiring range for this position in California is $120,900 to $166,200 per year and in New York & Washington is $126,900 to $174,100 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.