Senior Distribution Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 877319BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 26, 2021
- Manage schedules, logistics, target dates and delivery of material for distribution including preliminary and interim materials
- Perform analysis of Walt Disney intellectual properties (ABC Signature, Freeform, Branded Television, ESPN, acquisitions and Disney+) to guarantee compliance for worldwide dubbing
- Review video and audio to ensure it adheres to regulations, guidelines, and operational requirements
- Maintaining databases information, budgets, purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Support and collaborate with Leadership by providing alternate solutions to promote efficiency and cost savings
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written, oral, schedule, mathematical or diagram form & deal with several abstract & concrete variables
- Works effectively with departmental colleagues on a cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-territory basis. Conducting web database training/support when needed
- All other duties as assigned by Leadership
- Minimum of 7 years of previous and relevant experience, either directly in the Digital Delivery supply chain, or in a role with overlapping and related responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of technical developments within television production and distribution
- Able to manage strategic volume targets with vendors and escalate technical and billing issues through the corporate hierarchy
- Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end digital media supply chain
- Advanced degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of Disney databases – Zeus, SAP, WMLS, Jellyroll and Media Monorail, Wonderland and BOLT
- Knowledge of Arkena, Signiant, and Aspera
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of work experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.