Senior Executive Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 905256BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 08, 2022
- Analyze compensation programs for cost impact, effectiveness, legal and regulatory compliance and alignment with shareholder interests
- Research and identify market trends and best practices and their potential impact to The Walt Disney Company
- Review and analyze pay-for-performance models
- Assist with the review and approval of executive compensation actions
- Prepare compensation related materials for the annual proxy filing
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Compensation partners regarding communication and administration of compensation programs
- Develop persuasive materials for senior management’s consideration and approval
- Maintain and monitor effectiveness of current processes, provide solutions for more efficient ways
- Complete special projects as they arise
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel is critical
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Strong aptitude for analysis, data management and technical expertise
- Business-oriented mindset
- Creative and critical thinker
- Expertise in PowerPoint, and Word; SAP, Success Factors, Workday, Cognos and Access experience a plus
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting statements
- Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines (e.g., finance, legal, operations)
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- 2+ years executive compensation experience, preferably with leading consulting firm or large corporate employer
- Bachelor’s degree required; Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics or Business degree preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.