Senior Financial Accounting AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 762380BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 12, 2020
The Sr. Financial Accounting Analyst of DTCI segment controllership will work closely with DTCI segment Sr. manager and director to support Fox close and reporting. This role will also support DTCI segment administration functions including accounting, reconciliation, Sox control, and etc. The Sr. Financial Accounting Analyst will work closely with different stakeholders and teams from different regions and functions on routine and ad hoc tasks.
This is an exciting and dynamic role that provides wide exposure and great learning opportunities. The ideal candidate needs to be a quick learner and is flexible and good at time management and priority management.
- Support Fox close, tasks include: reconciling Fox results in SAP to Fox management reporting, preparing and recording legoblocks to ensure Fox results are reported appropriately at both source GL level and consolidated level, tracking issues and documenting after action review items, and supporting quarter end reporting and analysis as needed
- Coordinate the accounting of Equity Based Compensation, MIBP, severance, intercompany elimination, and etc for LOBs across DTCI
- Support DTCI segment admin business areas, tasks include: reviewing and allocating segment level cost as needed, reconciling balance sheet accounts, working as a system admin to assign balance sheet accounts in SAP account reconciliation tool, and other segment level tasks
- Support DTCI overall and Fox integration initiatives and projects
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA in progress
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.