Senior Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 763372BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Studios Date posted Aug. 03, 2020
The ABC Studios Finance and Planning team manages the overall planning and strategy for ABC Studios and ABC Studios International. The finance and strategy team provides critical financial support and analytics to the ABC Studios and DATG senior management team as well as key business partners across the Walt Disney Company.
Create, monitor and maintain financial models that project show-level financial data and support the forecasting, budgeting and long range planning functions for ABC Studios. Individual must be comfortable working directly with senior management and also with the various groups across The Walt Disney Company (ABC Entertainment, Domestic & International Distribution, etc.). Candidate will also support special projects on an ad-hoc basis. Position requires excellent communication, interpersonal, time management skills and acute attention to detail.
- Forecasts / AOP / Long Range Plan – Support coordination and preparation of ABCS show ultimates / internal models
- Lead Internal Forecast Model forecasting and modeling.
- Own Domestic and International revenue/expense communication and planning across all ABC Studios titles.
- Prepare/update ad hoc analysis and greenlight modeling.
- Systems Support
- Maintain financial planning models in PAX System for Forecasts / AOP / Long Range Plan.
- Become system expert in Hyperion ultimate tool system ABCS is rolling out in the coming year.
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience in FP&A is preferred, experience within television or film FP&A is a plus.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SAP, BW. Intermediate to advanced excel modeling skills is a plus. Experience with Cognos / Pax / Hyperion is a plus.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
About ABC Studios:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Studios.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.