Senior Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 779496BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
Responsibilities:Partner with clients to manage the financial business planning processes, including Long-Term Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and monthly forecasts. Provide strategic and financial support on key financial/company initiatives. Report, analyze and improve business results and partner to address financial and strategic opportunities. Partner with other organizations across the Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products teams. Provide clients with ongoing analytical, financial, and strategic recommendations and guidance.
- Understanding of traditional finance cycle (LTP, AOP, Forecast, etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities timely and accurately while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively at all levels in the organization and to extract and explain the “story” from the data
- Demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, influencing, and communication skills up and down the organizational structure to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
- Strong analytic skills and abilities to perform complex analysis
- Ability to prepare and present concise documentation of complex issues and identifying creative solutions, supported by detailed analysis
- Effective organizational skills with minimal guidance needed, attention to detail, as well as continuous improvement skills
- Anticipate next steps, future opportunities and take appropriate actions to support the business needs
- Experience with financial planning and reporting systems – MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, including the ability to perform analytical functions (SumIf, Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Familiarity with the features, functions and transaction processes in SAP
- Minimum of 5 years of finance experience
- Familiarity with SAP and Khalix/Longview and Cognos preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business or quantitative equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.