Senior Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 786106BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Apr. 23, 2021
Analyze data and trends, and reporting
- Curate, manipulate, and synthesize large amounts of data to generate useful features, draw conclusions and make recommendations resulting in actionable insights.
- Assist in performing searches of direct to consumer content, via internal and external resources, and assessing the nature of its comparability for the project at hand.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Assist in preparing content valuations for new and library films made available on Disney's direct-to-consumer services.
- 3+ yrs of experience
- Experience with Data Analytics programs and tools (regression analysis, Tableau)
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, proactive and a true team-player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors;
- Strong financial modeling skills required
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organization, and strong problem-solving skills
- BA/BS in business, mathematics, economics, or other quantitative discipline
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.