Senior Manager, Enterprise Consumer Payments - 3rd Party RelationshipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 868550BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Manage third party consumer payments relationships, including new innovation opportunities, service levels, cost, and prioritization of initiatives in collaboration with the Disney lines of business in all countries
- Support a rigorous due diligence process for prospective business partners in consumer payments, summarize findings and recommend action plans for proposed partners for the lines of business and Enterprise Consumer Payments management, both inside the US and in the Regions
- Build and execute a strategy for continuous dialog and development of third party payments relationships supporting our consumer payments ecosystem, this includes the global payment processors used by Disney, global card brands, and the largest and most sophisticated global card issuers we partner with in pursuit of our DMED and DPEP objectives leading to exceptional execution of our payment processes at a consumer level
- Accountable for issuer strategy and outreach globally for any product changes or initiatives Disney has that require collaboration; close coordination and matrix management relationships with the International Consumer Payments teams in each region
- 5-10 years business experience
- Excellent matrix manager, builds and sustains work relationships
- Follows up and follows through on critical activities; thought leader and stays ahead of the curve
- Skillful and polished relationship manager; knows how to build business relationships and collaborate both internally and externally to achieve objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer payments
- Experienced in managing contracts and day-to-day vendor performance versus those contracts
- Tested analytic skills
- Excellent project manager
- Uses data to build fact bases and effectively draw conclusions – can communicate at the right level at the right time on initiatives
- 5-10 years of experience with payments companies or in payments related roles
- Exceptional vendor management skills in consumer payments
- Cross-functional industry experience in consumer payments
- Track record of successful implementation of payments initiatives in global organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA from top-tier school
- Excellent academic performance
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.