Senior Manager, D&I People and CultureApply NowApply Later Job ID 776951BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Mar. 29, 2021
Responsibilities:Every day on the Multicultural Audience Engagement team is unique, on any given day you might:
- Develop and execute culture strategies across the studios
- Partner closely with Creative Leaders across the Studio and the HR People Analytics team to review production and workforce data and determine insights and stories to share broadly
- Integrate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Human Resources strategies, practices and processes around culture (i.e. employee engagement, retention, learning and development).
- Manage and elevate our diversity talent programs (e.g. Academy Gold, traineeships and internships)
- Provide direction, leadership, coaching and guidance for our Inclusion Champions Network and other employee resource groups
- Facilitate training and/or discussion with employees to drive greater inclusion and belonging
- Identify, develop and foster relationships with industry thought leaders, consultants and partners to apply best practices and help drive an inclusive culture across the business globally
- Build strong relationships across our studios and brands: Lucasfilm, Marvel, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney+, Disney Theatre Group, Disney Live Action, 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures
Basic Qualifications:Please apply if you have:
- 7+ years of diversity, equity and inclusion experience, ideally with a global company
- A proactive and resourceful leader that prioritizes and assesses for outcomes and impact
- Proven track record and ability to influence and partner with business and HR leaders to successfully drive organization initiatives and gain their commitment and support
- Proven expertise with diversity data, concepts, and programs (i.e. community outreach, corporate programs, learning initiatives and external trends)
- Ability to work with many cross-functional internal and external partners and teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate in clear and compelling ways
Required EducationBA/BS in Business, HR or related field and/or equivalent combination of experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.