Senior Manager, Platform Distribution SalesApply NowApply Later Job ID 780356BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
- Drive deal negotiations with distribution partners; working closely with Marketing, Legal, Product and other relevant business units
- Collaborates with business units across TWDC on account strategy and coordinate communication among the respective constituencies, including: advertising sales, legal, strategy, technology, finance and marketing
- Collaborate closely with distribution partner to support all stages of the distribution lifecycle (e.g. subscriber acquisition, engagement/retention, technical cooperation, joint marketing initiatives, roadmap planning, etc.)
- Develops strategies and framing for Disney Media Distribution partnerships
- Grows new business opportunities across assigned accounts
- Real passion for entertainment, TV and technology with a deep knowledge of the evolution of the digital/media industries
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, quickly devise feasible solution options, disseminate the appropriate information to relevant stakeholders and ultimately bring about timely resolution
- Self-starter who can set personal objectives
- Manage a deal through all phases (e.g., term sheet creation, negotiation, and execution)
- Excellent communication skills with a crafted ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing informal team meetings and delivering and building prepared presentations to executives/external audiences
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to identifying key facts, risks and opportunities and make strong recommendations to senior executive audiences
- Ability to breakdown complex information and data
- Minimum of 7 years of partnership, business development, business affairs, or sales experience
- Management consulting and / or Business Affairs experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degree (M.B.A or J.D.)
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.