Senior Project Analyst, Enterprise Consumer PaymentsApply NowApply Later Job ID 963225BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The purpose of this role is to support execution of major consumer payments initiatives for the enterprise. This includes actively supporting project teams for new business initiatives, documentation of project activities, and addressing concerns as they arise in the course of project execution.
Working with the Enterprise Consumer Payments leadership, the candidate must have the ability and interest to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously to implement consumer payment acceptance activities at Disney. Disney has a multiplicity of external and internal systems it uses globally to support direct to consumer activities. These systems are not well integrated, and can add complexity to this role. An important objective of the group is to advance our ability to manage and control risk and this role contributes to that objective through the course of project delivery.
- Support consumer payments initiatives undertaken by the Enterprise, including providing project management support, liaising across cross functional teams and lines of business, and supporting problem solving, issue resolution and project execution.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, while collaborating and building relationships with external partners, on initiatives that drive consumer payment product and the payment acceptance business case; understand details, trade-offs, and ramifications of various alternatives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements across the Enterprise Consumer Payments Team and lead development and deployment of solutions to increase operational efficiency, accuracy and/or risk exposure.
- Lead operational support for payment platforms used within Enterprise Consumer Payments, including ongoing maintenance and identification and deployment of enhancements to improve functionality, efficiency, security and/or risk exposure.
- Participate in development and delivery of presentation materials aimed at project stakeholders and executive leadership focusing on overall project health, risks, issues and mitigation plans.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in treasury, finance, or project management functions
- Experience with transaction businesses, or businesses that rely on processing volume / scale
- Prior experience in working across functions and segments
- Experience applying project management techniques and using applicable software to effectively drive projects to completion
- Strong organizational skills, follow up and follow through are required
- Excellent matrix management skills, able to work with different organizations proactively and positively in a project setting
- Ability to multi-task and operate within an organization conducting business in multiple time zones is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and a customer service mindset
- Proven ability to develop and deliver both written and verbal communications to all levels of the enterprise
- Ability to learn new subject matters quickly and become a subject matter expert to the lines of business on consumer payment topics
- Ability to identify potential issues and risks and develop mitigation strategies in advance of significant business impact
- Ability to conduct deep dive analysis and present information to key stakeholders in a digestible way
- Prior experience working in roles that require project management expertise
- Consulting background a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred in Operations Management, Strategy, or Finance
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.