Senior Project Manager-Org Culture & ChangeApply NowApply Later Job ID 871526BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 20, 2021
- Stay connected to segment and enterprise DE&I partners to ensure integrated plans
- Support the task team through the development of project plans, timelines, and updates
- Keep track of milestones, deadlines, and raise issues or risks to leadership for resolution
- Track budget and spending for communications, training and external services rendered
- Define governance for meetings, updates and reviews to keep stakeholders updated/informed
- Serve as key point of contact for DE&I partners and task team members
- Serve as liaison and point of contact for external vendors, partners and consultants
- Serve as point of contact for other Disney segments for benchmarking and connections
- Identify potential change management opportunities and provide pro-active enablement
- Define ways to engage the broader organization in the change (i.e. managers, employees)
- Integrate projects with existing initiatives and programs (i.e. BERGs, mentor, training, etc.)
- Partner with Internal Communications to promote awareness, understanding and commitment
- Define measurement and track effectiveness through surveys, focus groups, and other methods
- 7+ years of experience in project and/or change management consulting in human resources, organization development, diversity, equity and inclusion or related field
- Strong business acumen and track record of partnering and influencing senior executives in shaping organizational strategies in fast paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present information in clear and compelling ways and tell a story that facilitates momentum for action
- Knowledge and experience in driving organizational culture change (i.e. organizational analysis, values creation and expected behaviors) at a large global scale
- Operate with initiative and drive with the ability to drive work, set priorities, and manage to deadlines while managing multiple demands and priorities
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.