Senior Recruiter, Animation (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 890839BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Nov. 28, 2021
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruiter with a strong reputation for being exceptional at recruiting top artistic and creative talent. The Senior Recruiter must be a highly organized and effective written and verbal communicator, with the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency. Our Recruiters are highly client-focused and collaborative, partnering directly with hiring leaders, panelists, and the HR Business Partner team daily. This is a fast-paced environment where we work hard, have fun, and welcome innovation.
The Senior Recruiter will support Marvel Studios Animation. Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the World through incredible characters like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre by building a universe filled with creativity, innovation, and collaboration. As part of Marvel Studios Animation’s ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, we seek to amplify underrepresented voices and untold stories as well as championing the importance of accurate representation in animation.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing/recruiting strategy with an ability to manage customer and candidate expectations
- Optimize recruiting programs and partner with team members on critical recruiting initiatives that drive operational excellence
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, and convert hard to find passive talent through key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding the Walt Disney Studios landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition
- Ability to manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline, report on metrics and provide recommendations for optimization
- Demonstrated ability to gather data and communicate insights to help educate leaders on the talent marketplace and influence diversity
- Experience recruiting passive candidates at all levels and strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches, and additional sourcing methods
- Maintain prospects & candidates in your artistic talent pipelines within our animation talent CRM/database
- Track candidate reel/portfolio/job experience feedback for future potential for specific departments or show styles
- Create exceptional candidate experiences from initial outreach through the end of the interview process
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Use social media tools and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Animation, VFX or Game industries with artists or technologists
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships simultaneously
- Experience reporting against recruiting metrics/ results to hiring leaders and business partners
- Experience working with recruiting including applicant tracking systems, talent relationship management tools and Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Studios Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.