Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior RecruiterApply Now Apply Later Job ID 606187BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Nov. 14, 2018
Job Summary:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies , products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Consult | Strategize | Elevate
Join a team where innovative talent acquisition professionals build credible relationships with leaders to deliver highly impactful talent strategies and plans. This role will blend full life-cycle recruitment against hard to fill needs with integrated talent strategy development where consultation, data driven storytelling, and collaborative partnerships will be fully leveraged. Creativity, tenacity and the ability to work in an ever changing environment will also make someone successful!
The Senior Recruiter, Disney ABC Television Group, will demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts in support of the Disney ABC Television Group business including, but not limited to, ABC, Disney Channels WW, Freeform and ABC News.
Responsibilities:How You Will Make a Difference:
- Develop and execute full life-cycle recruitment plans to identify and ultimately evaluate and employ candidates for HR roles; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Develop search strategy, occasionally in partnership with a sourcer, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and forecasting the time frame of the search
- Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including
social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding the Walt Disney Company and/or segment specific landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Maintain the highest standards of candidate experience and client account management, reflected in measures of success and efficiency through hiring leader and candidate surveys
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and salary expectations
- Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
- Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
- Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics
- Maintain a high level of transparency and communication and manage progress reports and actions in the ATS and other systems.
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including Federal Contractor requirements when necessary
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs and conferences.
Basic Qualifications:Requirements for Success:
- 5 plus years of full life-cycle recruiting experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans: experience in media and/or entertainment, as well as a passion for all things television and/or content would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs; design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs
- Experience using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing; to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed, large, complex organization
- Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
- Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.