Senior Talent Sourcer (PH), Diversity Recruitment – Enterprise TalentApply NowApply Later Job ID 775513BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 26, 2021
As a Senior Talent Sourcer (PH), Diversity Recruitment you’d be an integral member of our industry-leading search execution team combining research, consultative, and advocacy skills to engage with top talent and provide excellent service to Disney clients in Accounting, Finance, and Strategic Planning.
You’d focus your strong networking, relationship building, and storytelling capabilities, as well as your ability to leverage data to advise clients, further enabling them to make informed business and hiring decisions. You’ll also serve as an advocate and champion for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Responsibilities:Every single day as a Senior Talent Sourcer (PH) at Disney is different! On any given one you might:
- Prepare dynamic messages for different audiences, including corporate management and high-level executives
- Use your keen sourcing abilities to proactively identify diverse talent through a variety of sourcing techniques
- Implement key workforce diversity recruitment strategies and partnerships with affinity groups, professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs, and events
- Use Social Media as a sourcing and branding tool
- Build relationships with prospects and develop robust candidate pipelines
- In collaboration with recruiters, conduct searches and create and execute talent strategies
- Conduct industry research, market analysis, and create company target lists
- Assess candidate qualifications and conduct candidate interviews
- Ensure that our candidates, clients, and teams experience exceptional service
- Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics
- Engage in new ad-hoc projects!
Basic Qualifications:Please apply if you have:
- 2+ years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates
- Experience as a reciprocal teammate who possesses social and organizational abilities
- Thorough knowledge of/experience recruiting for professional roles; knowledge and expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling, and innovative sourcing techniques
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
- A versatile "special-projects" orientation coupled with confirmed multi-tasking abilities
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying, and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
- Expertise speaking with and assessing candidates’ technical skills and qualifications
- Strong curiosity, creativity, and a drive to succeed a must
- Resourceful, with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.