Senior Workday Data Analyst (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 700950BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 14, 2019
Workforce Technology team leads the planning, selection, implementation, and sustainment of technologies supporting seamless and unique experiences for the global talent of The Walt Disney Company.
The Workforce Technology team is looking for a Senior Workday Data Analyst to architect and configure the Workday data and integration model from a functional perspective. They will be able to discuss and advise on various solution options to configure Workday to support the global HCM integration needs for The Walt Disney Company. They will be able to manage work stream specific work plan and stay in tight alignment with the overall project plan. They will be the subject matter expert on Workday configuration and security in the areas of data integration. The senior business analyst will research and perform impact analysis across all HR functions in partnership with the analysts from other work streams. They will focus on every possibility to automate and improve efficiency for the complex data and integration needs globally across various businesses within The Walt Disney Company. They will also be able to provide post implementation product support and provide guidance on possible enhancements to continuously improve the efficiency of the unified solution.
- Work directly in discussions to understand business requirements, perform functional analysis and functional design for payroll and other integration requirements in and out of Workday
- Help facilitate and evaluate design challenges and provide feedback and options around data conversion and integration in and out of Workday
- Serve as the functional point of contact and SME for the IT team that will design and build the integrations
- Partner with the data conversion team to understand data requirements, supporting discussions on those requirements, resolving configuration issues and support EIBs and iLoads as necessary
- Partner with the integration team to test integrations between Workday and other applications
- Configure the Workday solution to meet requirements, demonstrate the configurations through the development of multiple prototypes, assist in testing and support launch
- Perform Workday functional activities such as security set up, calculated fields, report writer and EIBs
- Work with project teams to identify alternate solutions when product gaps exist
- 5+ years of Workday product experience specifically data and functional integration design
- 2+ years working in a complex, multi-business unit Fortune 500 company
- 2+ years Core HR or Employee-facing systems support experience
- 2+ years digital software engineering and/or product design experience
- Exceptional communications and collaboration skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- In depth understanding of Workday HCM and Security
- Demonstrated ability to influence in a dynamic, fast passed environment
- Workday HCM Training
- Experience with Excel, Visio and Power point
- Consulting experience
- Undergraduate degree in business analysis, computer science, information technology, human resources or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.