Specialist, Digital Strategy & Social Media (ABC Entertainment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 794564BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Entertainment Date posted May 14, 2021
- Execution of social media strategy across social platforms for designated shows
- Plan, implement, and analyze paid media campaigns across social and digital platforms, working closely with the network’s media agency
- Maintain a deep level of understanding on all assigned shows in order to effectively foster brand awareness and show affinity
- Supports show campaigns by watching shows, attending meetings, suggesting ideas, writing copy for social media posts, working with talent, and collaborating with Digital Creative Managers
- Working with Digital Strategy Manager to set digital and social strategy for assigned shows, determining the tone and style of social engagement and maintaining editorial calendars
- Reads scripts weeks before an episode airs to come up with content ideas for digital creative and on-set resources
- QA content and social posts before and after posting
- Works closely with talent to provide assets, answer questions, and guide them for paid media and social media needs
- Actively examine, interpret, and report on social conversations to guide the engagement strategy
- Ideate innovative ways to promote ABC shows, brainstorming with production partners, strategy, on-air, synergy, publicity, sales, and more
- Track best-practices, engaging tactics, and competitive analysis, and update the team on an ongoing basis
- Minimum of 5 years of overall working experience in marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital media and/or social media
- Experience building social media profiles across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and others
- Strong copywriter
- Stays on top of social media trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Strong prioritization and organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Lives or willing to work in LA area.
- Experience with social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Passionate about television and/or entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About ABC Entertainment:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Entertainment.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.