Specialist, Marketing Partnerships Sales & SynergyApply NowApply Later Job ID 808654BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 23, 2021
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
The Marketing Partnerships Sales and Synergy Specialist role will be responsible for executing the day-to-day functions for the Marketing Partnerships Sales team. Day to day functions include coordinating sales report data, department reports, client follow-up, calendar management media spend research. This role will also be a key support role for synergy.
This job is not hourly and does not receive overtime pay.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Handle day to day functional elements of the Sales team.
- Coordinate with Sales managers with Sales database entry for all promotional deals across theatrical & Disney+.
- Liaison with asset management for the Sales team.
- Work with synergy team to provide assistance with filmmaker presentations
- Provide assistance with department budgets such as invoicing and coding.
- Support leadership, where needed, for department logistics for client updates, sales weekly meetings
- Coordinate client follow ups for sales
- Work with Sales team to update vision boards weekly for title specific sales strategies
- Provide support on hot lead follow ups for placement opportunities
- Lead with promotional partner logistics for online or in person pitch and update presentations and on-site logistics for partner events such as premieres.
- Provide assistance with meeting calendars, prep for presentations meeting logistics, travel coordination and budgets for sales and synergy.
- Four-year college degree
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in all computer programs (Keynote, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- 2 years of marketing or entertainment experience
- Strong Collaborator
- Innovative and Creative Marketer
- Able to manage executive relationships, internally and externally, i.e. CMO’s and Presidents.
- Cross Line of Business Experience
- Four-year college degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.