Specialist - Supporting Costume Department (ABC Signature)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 976031BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Studios Date posted May 08, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
Establish Accounts renting costume items
- Identify responsible billing party
- Confirm credit status
- Confirm applicable formula discount if any from established discounting terms
- Check-in/Check-out of costume rentals in database
- Track all Loss & Damage of rented items
- Track rentals episodically, daily, weekly by season, by feature length film, and by television pilot as needed
- Report rentals to customer costume crew or accounting personnel
- Collect payment via Credit Card or invoicing through Corporate Accounting to customers
- Collect daily time card records for in-house union costume crew
- Submit payroll weekly to Corporate Accounting
- Create start and stop paperwork for daily hire in-house costume crew
Responsibilities:Daily routine efforts include working with customer costume crew and accounting personnel in-person, on the phone, and via email to manage the rental accounts of those customers. This position will also work with the union ABCS Costume Supervisor(s) and Crew on location as needed in their support of rental customers. This position also manages the daily needs of the department concerning supplies, services, and maintenance required from third parties or building management at TWDC. Independently managing minor or routine needs and purchases within defined parameters and in conjunction with their Manager.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience within an operations/administrative role for a studio, Entertainment Company, TV production.
- Must be willing to work in the office in Glendale, CA
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays (7:30am-4:30pm)
- Ability to work overtime with short notice as required
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous work experience in television production with costume department
- Pervious work experience with RTpro (inventory system)
- Previous work in accounting and payroll oversight
- Previous work experience with SAP creating Purchase Orders, Time Keeping, OPAC-SAP Cross Reference, Wireless Guest Access
- Previous work experience in customer service
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About ABC Studios:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call ABC Studios.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.