Specialist, Talent, Learning and Inclusion (PT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 771150BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 28, 2020
The Talent, Learning and Inclusion team within the Corporate segment works tirelessly to reimagine ways to make Disney an exceptional place to work. We help provide career-enhancing experiences and opportunities focused on enabling our people to develop and thrive in their roles, building inclusive teams and identifying and eliminating barriers to a great work environment.
The Specialist, Talent, Learning and Inclusion will support efforts across Learning & Development, Talent Management and Diversity and Inclusion for Corporate.
Responsibilities:Project and Report Management
- Help to identify new/updated processes that increase agility, speed and are focused on the employee as our consumer and their experience as it relates to Talent, Learning and Inclusion
- Support program management of various Talent or Inclusion Learning Offerings to ensure completion across Corporate groups, including communication with HR partners and business leaders
- Work with and on project teams associated with various Talent, Learning and Inclusion initiatives
- Help to manage coordination of leader-nominated development programs and open-enrollment programs assuring an excellent learning environment and experience
- Support talent & learning measurement strategies by providing completion rate metrics for various learning offerings
- Create class items and scheduled offerings in a timely basis to ensure tracking of development opportunities for our employees
- Manage registrants in each class and provide credit for class completion
- Partner with People Insights to capture and distribute learning evaluations for completed classroom experiences
- Act as technical support for D Learn issues for team and HRBPs
- As needed, assist the larger HR team with projects and initiatives This may include working closely with HRBPs, Employee Relations, People Insights teams, and leaders
- 3+ Years of experience in project management, preferably in HR, Learning and Development or Diversity & Inclusion
- Experience working in HR or related system administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Proactive communication style
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and attention to detail; High degree of initiative and proactivity
- Technical / analytical aptitude to support reporting work and tracking efforts; Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, Powerpoint preferred
- Ability to work independently and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to trouble shoot, handle complex issues, and frame up solutions
- High level of professionalism including the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work both within project teams and independently
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, changing environment and navigate the gray
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.