Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization – Studios (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10069796 Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 16, 2023
Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization – Studios (PH)
Imagine yourself as a Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization – Studios where your ability for developing creative, intuitive visualizations will help ensure we are driving actionable insights and business decisions regarding our Studio employees. Through an advanced Tableau skillset, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for presenting data in a clear and compelling manner, you will help maximize the company’s investment in our employees. By working within the People Insights Center of Excellence, you will work alongside top talent, pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
A Day in the Life:
- Design & develop innovative, scalable, user-centric visual solutions that communicate insights effortlessly to audiences of all levels of data acumen
- Support our Studio partners to turn questions into insightful solutions that enable the business to deeply understand their workforce and take action
- Translate data into compelling narratives to convey actionable insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Work alongside the data solutions team to articulate clear requirements for data sourcing needs to drive advanced dashboards.
- Use best-practice development approach to ensure reliable and performant dashboard building
- Regularly monitor and validate data integrity to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Stay updated with industry best practices in data visualization and explore innovative ways to enhance HR reporting capabilities
- Participate in cross-functional projects and collaborate with other analysts to integrate HR data with broader organizational insights
- You have at least 3 years of experience building dashboards in Tableau, with an in-depth understanding of advanced functionality such as nested calculations, LOD calculations, parameter swapping, and actions.
- You are an abstract thinker with the ability to solve complex problems in creative, efficient, and sustainable ways.
- You are comfortable with vague requests and able to ask the right questions to gain clarity
- You can articulate your recommendations & design decisions to stakeholders in a clear, concise, and confident manner.
- You can take ownership of projects and use good judgement when managing deadlines, solving problems, and providing pertinent updates.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and integrity.
- Proficient in SQL and other relevant data querying languages.
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!
The hiring range for this position in California is $88,600.00 to $113,300.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney HR Strategies & Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney HR Strategies & Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.