Sr. Analyst, Distribution Planning and Analysis (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10006857 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This person will support Distribution Planning & Analysis for our international DTC services
Support management of our international DTC services:
- Enter and maintain regional content sales guidelines, by territory, in Disney Platform Distribution’s rights management system (Rightsline)
- Prepare regular reports for regional DTC and Content Sales teams to review new entries and adjust existing entries as needed to achieve their strategic goals
- Confirm entries with regional DTC and Content Sales teams on a quarterly basis to support preparation of quarter-end accounting statements
- Work closely with regional linear channels programming teams to set and record windowing parameters for various content for DTC
Provide support for local content acquisitions for international DTC services:
- Confirm media, territory, language, temporary download rights of local content acquisitions across DTC territories
- Provide accurate and timely availability of local acquisition titles, respecting complex holdbacks and restrictions stemming from underlying rights and/or music issues
- Coordinate with rights management teams to ensure all requisite rights for local acquisition titles has been provided and recorded, and address any discrepancies
- Coordinate with product set up teams to ensure all requisite metadata for local acquisition titles has been provided and recorded (episode counts, title identifiers, etc) and address any discrepancies
- Deep experience with financial modeling, complex financial analysis, advanced Excel skills and experience with analyzing large amounts of data
- Proven track record in effectively managing and building strong relationships with a broad array of stakeholders
- Some experience in international media distribution
- Minimum of 3 years in the media & entertainment industry strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience with media distribution strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degreed preferred
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.