Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Analyst, Project Manager (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 667311BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 13, 2019
Job Summary:This group within HR Technology is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and sustainment of systems enable learning management, performance management, and succession planning programs.
- Part of an integrated team supporting innovation and agile development of talent solutions and learning management systems
- Provide project management support for talent solutions and learning management initiatives
- Support regular agile development cycles for talent and learning program enablement systems
- Assist with user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles
- Lead project meetings
- Prepare reports and maintain project documents including but not limited to –
- Project timelines
- Dashboard status
- Various status reports for various levels within the company
- Identify project milestones and deliverables
- Action items
- Meeting agendas
- Identify timeline risk
- Attend meetings and capturing meeting notes
- Gather project tasks, confirm task ownership, and hold task owners responsible for completion
- Assist with system documentation in appropriate repositories, including managing version control
- Coordinate with project partners for resource and timeline coordination
- Maintain an out of office schedule and calendar of business process lifecycles, key company and business events
- Participate in brainstorming and workshop sessions to develop new innovative approaches to systems and programs
- Partner closely with COE (Center of Excellence) project managers for alignment and coordination
- Minimal travel needed
- May need to work weekends and outside regular business hours as business need require
- Other related tasks as needed
- 5 + years of strategic work (i.e. project management, people management, business initiatives)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress
- Strong project management experience
- Strong experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- Working experience with different software development lifecycles, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of HR processes or systems
- Experience with HR SaaS solutions
- Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office Suite
- PMI certification
- PHR or SPHR certification
- 4-year degree
Additional Information:Team collaboration and partnership is critical. The successful candidate will have strong skills supporting collaboration, creative problem solving, managing through ambiquity, positivity, partnering with diverse stakeholders, and able to focus on best outcomes for the company. Ability to work independently, comfortable with autonomy and also know when to seek help and support. Flexible and agile as needed within the approach of their work and who are comfortable being transparent with their knowledge and experience.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.