Sr. Application Security Engineer - Content SecurityApply NowApply Later Job ID 949286BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
- You are a security focused software developer
- You are a strong individual contributor who values teamwork and understands the gains of collaboration
- You possess strong analytical and reasoning skills and your ability to visualize processes and outcomes allows you to play an integral role in product’s design and development
- An exceptional communicator, you view a chance to directly interact with a client as an opportunity rather than a burden You have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Confident in your knowledge, you are unafraid to voice your informed opinion or offer an alternative solution
- You have demonstrated a proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging issues across both homebrew and enterprise software solutions, and are undeterred by the level of challenge
- Introspective, you are always ready to receive and absorb feedback. Whether it comes in the form of praise or constructive criticism, you understand its value and treat it as a gift.
- Full stack ownership, with responsibilities around product architecture, design, and implementation
- Providing operational support of developed solutions as well as architecture and implementation of new workflows
- Modifying existing software applications including investigating and addressing requirements Tool integration and
- Using design documentation and flowcharts to illustrate what needs to happen
- Working with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Data Engineers, Application and Cloud Security professionals, and others to bring things together
- Writing training manuals
- Collaborating directly with Creatives in implementing a vision of secure workflows through the Production process
- Expertise in at least 2 of the following
- Design, Development, and Deployment of custom security solutions
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Identity and Access Management
- Log Analysis
- Big Data
- API orchestration/aggregation
- 2+ years experience in development of distributed/scalable systems
- 2+ experience building web applications
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure cloud solution architecture
- Multiple coding language proficiency with fluency in at least one of the following:
- Master's in IT Management, Information Security or an MBA a plus.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.