Sr Business Architect (SAP BRIM Implementation)
Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 774037BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 17, 2021
Job Summary:The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
This role is part of the Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) organization. Our mission is to provide business technology solutions for the enterprise that empower growth, and enhance value across brands, geographies and organizations.
Within EBS this role will provide Business Systems Analysis (BSA) services relating to Disney’s use of SAP BRIM to provide capabilities within the Order to Cash value chain. The role will work within a BSA Community of Practice for Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) that exists to drive consistency and excellence of the BSA service across EBS.
A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex organizational structure, achieving results through
influence and collaboration.
Ability to establish executive level relationships across the various business and technology executives within
TWDC, from EVP downwards.
Establish and manage effective working relationships in a matrix environment with other departments, groups
and staff with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced. Comfortable influencing to achieve desired outcomes.
A person that can decide and act without having the total picture and is comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
Deep domain and technical expertise will be essential, as will be accomplished delivery in a matrixed environment of internal and external partners, and suppliers.
Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level stakeholders, architects and developers--this is a hands-on position with regards to people and detail.
Practical knowledge and applied experience related to Business Architecture principles.
Extensive knowledge of the enterprise technology landscape and ability to leverage that knowledge in delivering business outcomes with speed.
A practitioner of the Solutions Architecture principles and can effectively proceed through review boards and other SA activities.
- Proven expertise in the domain of high volume, subscriber order to cash
- Specific expertise in the implementation of SAP BRIM within such domains
- Deep Business System Analysis expertise, working within a Community of Practice/Center of Excellence
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing activities (including but not limited to: functional testing, load/performance testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing)
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Experience of working within a Business Architecture framework
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the domain(s)
- Very detail oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Preferred experience with automation technologies; Work Fusion and other RPA/ML technologies.
- Preferred experience with leveraging an Enterprise Data Hub technology for system to system or platform to platform integrations.
- Wide experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Deep understanding of Business Architecture principles
- Exemplary communications skills
- Current understanding of new/emerging technology and its application in business
- Preferred experience with RFP, RFI and vendor negotiations
- 8 years in a business partnering role in a Corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Demonstrable deep experience of Order to Cash in a high volume subscriber environment, including defining strategies and delivering large projects that enabled them
- Experience of SAP, Convergent Mediation
- SAP RAR, Convergent Invoicing and other products related to BRIM
- Business Architecture framework expertise (such as the BizBok)
- Experience with Solution Architecture principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.