Sr Compensation Analyst (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 773873BR Location Burbank, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 11, 2021
The Compensation team leads the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support business clients based around the globe. This includes designing base salary programs, incentive plans and alternative rewards programs that drive the attraction and retention of critical talent while reflecting market conditions, internal equity, a strong pay for performance philosophy and the company’s priorities and strategies.
Position is remote until return to office is re-instated. Option to continue work remotely.
This is a project hire position with the Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment Compensation team. Sr. Analyst is responsible supporting the implementation and administration of various compensation initiatives including segment specific efforts as well as corporate driven projects.
Responsibilities:Support the administrative, organizational and analytical work required to support major compensation initiatives such as:
- Job family architecture – identification of job families, benchmarking to salary surveys, conducting compensation analyses, identifying and facilitating FLSA review, developing communication to leaders and employees.
- Harmonization of employee populations into TWDC programs and structures
- Support Rollout of Disney Vista
- Supporting analysis for Technology comp strategy
- Responsible for conducting analysis, data management & auditing, benchmarking to market, system set up, and collaboration with stakeholders and partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to continually improve processes, both compensation-specific and broader HR; drive for continued improvement in efficiency, effectiveness, and quality
- Conduct ad hoc compensation analyses and projects
- Perform regular data audits to ensure and improve accuracy & data integrity in TWDC system of record
- Working knowledge of compensation program concepts and practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy
- Emphasizes partnership and collaboration in working with a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Business-oriented mindset
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel, Access and Cognos required. Familiarity with SAP and Workday a plus
- At least 5 years of compensation experience
- Work experience with a large corporate employer, leading consulting firm and/or emerging technology roles preferred
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or equivalent; CCP a plus
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.