Sr Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 768571BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 25, 2020
- Develop processes and tools to support the global compensation function (routine and ad hoc projects)
- Design and execute reports, statistical models, and other analyses designed to help make data-informed business decisions
- Partner with other groups (e.g, HR Technology, Workforce Planning, Segment Compensation Teams, External Vendors) to deliver customer-focused solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and data management skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively research, identify, and implement solutions to improve work processes and/or analyses
- Strong collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work in teams
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Demonstrated technical / functional competence with the following:
- Microsoft Suite including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project and SharePoint
- HR Systems – such as SAP R/3, Employee Central, Workday
- Reporting & Analytics Tools – such as IBM Cognos, Tableau Desktop
- Familiarity working with:
- Benchmarking tools – CompAnalyst, MarketPay, PayFactors
- Knowledge/experience with compensation and incentive program concepts
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated process development skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.